Each person can paint and outline 2 small mandalas in approximately 30 min - 1 hour.
This kit includes everything you and your group need to paint (except water):
- Small 4" - 5" mandalas to paint
- Strips of non-toxic, water-based latex paint
- Paint brushes
- Napkins and a water cup for cleaning the brushes
- Black markers to re-outline the design after the paint is dry
- Scissors to cut out the outside border
Once your mandalas are complete, ship them back to us using the return shipping label and kit box so we can professionally install your paintings on the walls in one of our participating hospitals, orphanages, nursing homes, or other community facilities. We also donate some mandalas directly to people in these facilities to decorate their room, and keep as a gift, such as terminally ill patients or kids who have been in foster-care long-term.
If you have any questions about this kit please send us a message on our contact us page.